Sales Support Administrator
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£22,000 - £23,000|
|Job Ref||Sales Support Administrator|
- My client is provides small-to-medium size retailers with access to funding through the most challenging of financial climates. They work closely with retail partners to match retailer’s sales strategies offering finance in store or online with credit decisions provided within seconds. They are looking for target driven, self-motivated individuals who are looking to join a fast paced dynamic, growing company based in Watford.
A key member of a busy sales team, the successful candidate will be responsible for all administration for sales staff both in the office and on the Road
- To provide administration support to the Agency & Lead Generation Sales Teams to help ensure smooth and efficient running of the department and client accounts.
- Producing quotes as required by the sales team Log calls and update the database with all communication and undertake associated administration and support as required
- To assist the sales team with client campaigns for setting up new business tenders, renewal contracts and processing new business installations within an agreed time frame.
- You will be dynamic, able to prioritise tasks as support requires, a big personality and a sense of humour are a must. Excellent administration, IT and customer communication skills. Accurate order processing and data entry skills and ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Understanding of regulatory requirements (Consumer Credit Act, Anti Money Laundering, Data Protection, Treating Customers Fairly, Know Your Customer) would be an advantage.