This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||North London, UK|
|Salary||up to £32k|
|Job Ref||Legal PA|
- Fantastic Crouch End based law firm are looking for an experienced Legal PA / Secretary to join their busy team.
Legal Secretary/PA position
Salary: £32k p.a Competitive salary for the right candidate
Hours: Between 9am to 5.30pm or 9.30am to 6:00
You will mainly be supporting two busy Partners with a varied workload, dealing with separation and divorce issues, including financial settlements, children matters and prenuptial agreements.
Previous experience as a secretary in a legal background, preferably in family law. The successful candidate must also have:-
- A fast and accurate typing speed of 70wpm with meticulous attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft skills including word, excel and outlook.
- Great organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to work under pressure, as part of a team
Audio typing, preparing correspondence and court forms
Diary management for fee earners
Client liaison, answering telephones, being a friendly and positive point of contact on the telephone and in person.
First point of contact for other professionals including solicitors, barristers etc, communicating by email and telephone.
Assistance with billing, filing and archiving etc and other ad-hoc administrative and secretarial tasks.
Opening and closing client files on case management system including accurately keeping all details up to date.
Preparing for trial, including paginating and indexing court bundles