Experienced Family Law Secretary/PA to join busy law firm in North London
Legal Secretary/PA position
Salary: Competitive salary for the right candidate, up to £35k p.a.
Hours: 9.30am to 6:00
You will mainly be supporting two busy Partners with a varied workload, dealing with separation and divorce issues, including financial settlements, children matters and prenuptial agreements.
Previous experience as a secretary/paralegal in a legal background, preferably in family law, is essential. The successful candidate must also have:-
· A fast and accurate typing speed of 70wpm with meticulous attention to detail.
· Advanced Microsoft skills including word, excel and outlook.
· Great organisational and time management skills.
· An ability to work under pressure, as part of a team
Duties included are:-
· Audio typing, preparing correspondence and court forms.
· Diary management for fee earners
· Client liaison, answering telephones, being a friendly and positive point of contact on the telephone and in person.
· First point of contact for other professionals including solicitors, barristers etc, communicating by email and telephone.
· Assistance with billing, filing and archiving etc and other ad-hoc administrative and secretarial tasks.
· Opening and closing client files on case management system including accurately keeping all details up to date.
· Preparing for trial, including paginating and indexing court bundles.