This is an office based Account Manager role in a customer services department acting as first point of contact for a set of regular clients – so answering phones, providing quotes , preparing contract rates, pricelists, arranging couriers, dealing with queries and liaising with other departments as needed to make sure these customers gets the best service… it will also involve emails and logging information onto a database
What you need………….
STRONG PREVIOUS ACCOUNT MANAGER EXPERIENCE within a CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM
• Fabulous telephone manner
• Common Sense
• Accurate data entry skills
• Close attention to detail
• Good IT skills (Microsoft based products, in particular Outlook, Excel and Word).
• Reliable with good time-keeping
9am to 5pm
Salary circa £24k pa
Modern open plan office