Fantastic fast growing forward thinking company are looking for an experienced Finance and Payroll Assistant.
You must be experienced in dealing with the preparation of weekly and monthly payroll for hundreds of employees.
This company really have a humbling story to tell, they started in 2000 in their parents shed and have grown into a company who turned over 9 million last year, they are very proud of the work they do and would like to find someone who also takes pride in their work and has high attention to detail.
You will be working closely with the Finance Manager as instructed to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls from start to finish with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Dealing with payroll queries in a professional manner
- Raising and sending invoices to customers
- Dealing with invoice queries with high level of customer service
- Credit control: chasing for invoices in a consistent and organised manner
- Perform reconciliation of customer’s accounts on regular basis
- Process payments received on Sage Line 50 and our in house CRM Vima
- Posting invoices to the appropriate nominal codes on Sage Line 50 and pay purchase invoices as per the terms agreed
- Reconciliation of supplier’s accounts on regular basis and update the cash book
- Process credit card payments, petty cash transactions
- Perform weekly bank reconciliation and other finance and admin tasks as required
- Experience in finance and payroll
- Good numeracy and Sage Line 50 including advanced excel
- AAT part qualified (level 2) of fully qualified
- Reliable, well-organised, strong attention to detail
- Happy carrying out routine tasks to a high standard and meeting deadlines
- Commitment to good customer service and solving problems
- Strong team player who can communicate effectively face-to-face, over the phone and in writing
- Analytical skills
Hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, 1 hour for lunch
Salary £26k p.a.