(Senior) Insolvency Administrator (some work from home)
St Albans area
Smaller practice, strong work ethic, family culture.
£28k to £40k
A great opportunity to work directly with the Directors.
Perfect for aspiring manager or possibly more 3 to 4 year experienced administrator looking to develop.
Opportunity to work from home as appropriate 1 or 2 days a week if you have the right ‘set-up’ at home.
Duties include but not limited to:-
- Full life-cycle management of cases; mainly commercial but some personal.
- Deal with incoming enquiries from potential clients and referring parties such as accountants, banks and lawyers.
- Refer to partners re specific pricing structure or standard terms.
- Meet with clients at IP HQ or via Zoom for initial meet on own or with partners.
- Issue terms to potential clients and chase agreement letter and initial payment.
- Open physical and electronic files.
- Collate all appropriate documentation from clients including bank statements, debtors’ list, factoring information, access to software, cheque books, payroll records, fixed asset register, HR information, lease agreements, property titles, Trademarks.
- Prepare & circulate statutory reports for stakeholders adhering to statutory deadlines, attend and present at meetings.
- Provide redundancy notices for issue.
- Issue letters to factoring company/aged debtors.
- Arrange for independent valuation for fixed assets (Peacocks etc) to be sent to client and IP firm
- Liaise with HMRC re outstanding VAT payments.
- Ditto PAYE
- Ditto Nest/Peoples pension.
- Ensure client halts all payments unless specifically authorised e.g. electricity whilst insolvency process occurs.
- Issue details regarding statutory notices in newspapers.
- Attend client premises as required or with partner to address staff.
- Deal with enquiries from potential buyers of freeholds and plant, referring as required to auctioneers/valuers.
- Issue payments within strict guidelines.
- Collation of costs incurred by IP firm
- Supervision & training of junior administrators
- Lives within 30 minutes rush hour travel time of St Albans
- Min 3 years insolvency admin experience within multi discipline practice
- Some previous supervisory experience
- Confident personality and able to deal with strangers, must be assertive at times
- Highly detailed focused
- Used to delegating where appropriate but also and vitally very hands on
- Car owner driver
- Possibility to work from home on occasion / to be agreed depending on work requirements
- Highly numerate, literate and IT skilled (Word, Excel, Outlook) plus databases.
- 23 days holidays plus Banks.
- 9/5-30 plus hour for lunch.
- Possibility to work from home.
- Are you an experienced insolvency administrator?
- Do you live within 30 minutes of St Albans?
- Do you have your own car?