A new position has become available for a well established Enfield based company for a Warehouse Fulfilment Team Leader. You must have previous experience working in a warehouse and of leading a team.
The Fulfilment Team Leader role will be responsible for supervising the day to day activities, motivating and developing your team to deliver exceptional service to stores and web customers.
It will be your responsibility to ensure all stock is received, stored and delivered on time and deal with any issues efficiently and effectively.
- Preparing daily orders and ensuring orders are picked and packed accurately and presentable
- Lead by example, demonstrating best practice at all times
- Ensure all operatives are productive and working within the processes and procedures
- Able to manage time and resources effectively
- Managing staff KPIs and attendance
- Forward planning especially during peaks and downtime
- Organising and processing inbound and outbound stock including new deliveries
- Stock control checks and maintain inventory accuracy levels
- Conducting quality control checks
- Ensuring a clean, tidy and safe work environment
- Report any incident or accidents to your Manager in accordance with Company policy.
Ensure the DC, as well as yourself, are adhering to all Health & Safety, Quality, Security and Environmental compliance standards
- Warehouse experience within a FMCG environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent leadership skills and motivating the team
- Excellent customer service skills, demonstrating a professional manner at all times
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business
- Able to use own initiative and demonstrate a common sense approach to duties
- Problem solving, be efficient in investigating and providing accurate information
- Continuously looking for improvements (ideally Lean 5s)
- Computer Literate, intermediate level of Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible approach to changing circumstances with willingness to take on new tasks and work overtime to meet delivery deadlines
- Good understanding of all H&S issues relevant to a Warehouse environment
This role is 40 hrs over 5 out of 7 days per week with flexible hours within the operational needs.
The working hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and on Fridays the team have 30 mins lunch and finish at 4.30pm. They are open on Sundays and all staff are on rotating shift to work 1 Sunday every 7 weeks with the Friday off as rest day. They also offer optional overtime on Sundays.
During busy periods (usually bank holidays) you may work on Saturday and/or Sunday however all is optional.
Holidays are 20 days plus bank holiday. They offer great staff discounts on all products from all brands.