- 30+ years at the front line of recruitment
- Placed over 1750 people in permanent work
- Personal billings in excess of £3.5m
- Specialities are finance and accounts, sales, management, Director level appointments.
- Mainly retained search
- Also speaks in schools under ‘The Recruitment Guy’ and provides private coaching for job seekers, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out ‘The Recruitment Guy’ You Tube channel with over 1.8 million viewers and 120 videos about all things related to hiring strategies and advice for employers and job search strategies, CV advice and interview tips for job hunters. www.youtube/therecruitmentguy.com
- Graham has also written a practical guide to recruiting for employers ‘How To Recruit (and Retain) The Right Staff’ available on Amazon
- 22+ years with Orchard
- Successfully developed Orchard’s presence in Hertfordshire
- Placed over 750 people in permanent work
- Placed hundreds of temporaries in thousands of assignments
- Specialities include office support and ‘one of’ searches, recently a butcher & a baker (we are still looking for a candlestick maker!)
I joined Orchard Recruitment in November 2014 and quickly established an interest in the Legal sector, recruiting solicitors, legal secretaries, paralegals and legal execs. I have built a healthy client base of reputable law firms who come back to me time and time again on a sole agency basis. I cover London, Herts, Beds, Bucks, Essex and Birmingham.
I joined Orchard Recruitment in November 2015. I grew up in Enfield and love that I can walk to work every day (when the weather is nice). I like to think of myself of as a helpful happy go lucky individual who is always striving to recruit and build great relationships with clients and candidates.
Recruiting (non-sales) property management staff in London, Herts, Beds, Bucks, Essex and Birmingham